-->

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Top Ten Projects

I thought I would jump in on the 2010 top ten projects party.  As you know I was on my weight journey and still am, I'm down only 11 lbs still but the holidays have slowed me down a bit, but I'm getting back on track tommorrow. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas.  Okay enough of me now here are some of the projects I worked on while I was taking sometime off and others I've done earlier in the year.

Newest to Older:

#1
Kitchen Counter top redone and wallpaper beaded board:

Before:


After:



Before:



After:


Close up of the wallpaper beaded board:


I got this idea from The Brewers in Progress.
Thanks so much!

#2

Bean Wreath:




#3

$5 Goodwill Table redone:

Before: During:
well this is primed and it was oak brown color before:


After:



#4

Dining Table

Before:



After:







#5

Book Wreath





#6

New Chalkboard

The old one


The new one


#7

Mine other $5 Goodwill Table:




After:


#8





#9






#10




Hope you enjoyed my top 10 projects I completed in 2010 and will have lots more to come in 2011.

I'm linking up with Rhoda's top project party!


 
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie!! I love the projects you worked on this year. Your kitchen looks great! I love beadboard backsplashes. We did ours a couple years ago, and I still love it! Your furniture makeover turned out great! Can't wait to see what you work on in 2011.
    Great job on the weight loss! I wish I was down 11 lbs. My weight just keeps going up and up. You know you need to lose weight when your sweat pants are all getting too tight. Ugh. But tommorrow is a New Year,right?!!! :)
    Hope you have a great day, and happy New Year!!
    Beth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!