-->

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Top 6 Healthy Snacks

Since I am on my weight lose journey, I was needing some help with good healthy snacks, because I love to snack. I was doing some searching on the net and ran across the top 6 healthy snacks on the go over @ Fitness Magazine. I thought I might share some good healthy snacks with you and also, I can keep myself on track of what I need to be eating.

1. McDonald's Fruit Yogurt Parfaits ( hold the granola)
Calories~130

2. Wheat Thins and String Cheese
Calories~240


3. Yogurt Smoothie and a Banana
Calories~170



4. Fresh Apple and Skim Milk
Calories~170



5. Bag of Chocolate Covered Pretzels (which are my favorties)
Calories~130



6. Half a Wheat Bagel with Cream Cheese
Calories~200



We are still pretty much snowed in here, so I'm hoping we all get to return back to school monday, but I'm not sure the way the neighborhood roads are looking. Plus we have two more waves of snow coming our way, so I don't know how or if we will be going back to school, but I'm hoping we get too soon. There is just so much of cleaning, keeping the kids busy, eating, and listening to the dogs barking all of the time I can do. Ha! Can you say I'm having Cabin Fever.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
 I will be sharing my new BFF tommorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!