-->

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trying to stay cool

Reading some of my favorite blogs the other night I ran across this post and I decided to try it out since our sprinkler got broken.  This was so fun the kids starting get all of recycle bottles out of the recycle bin and filling them with water to dump on themselves. Here they are in action. I was watching my nephew yesterday and he also had a blast.







This was too cute the dogs were even getting into the action by the door. They were barking and howling!












I hope you all are having a great week and stay cool!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! My grands were throwing water at each other last weekend too....they needed some way to keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After they played in the recycled bin of stuff, I stood on the porch and sprayed them and they loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!