-->

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thirfty Finds

I stopped off at the Goodwill today to find some of these great things.



All of the books I got I plan on using them as a christmas advent and wrap all of the books as present and open up one a night and read it to my kids. They are going to love it. 
I started decorating with some of the stuff I got today and I'll be showing it tommorrow.
Hope you all are having a great week, we have a short week due to Labor Day. I'm hoping to get some stuff done while I'm off. See ya tommorrow.




2 comments:

  1. Those are some good finds! Is it really time to start decorating for Autumn already?! I guess it is, I feel that chill in the morning now. :)
    Have a great week, and a fun-filled Labor Day weekend!
    Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You do the same. I know I can't believe its already here but I'm so ready for the cooler weather. Goodbye summer hello fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!