-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little touches of Fall

I started added some fall decorations with some of the stuff I got from the goodwill yesterday and some of the stuff I already had.  

Here is a lamp shade I got for only 1.99


The little flower arrangment (.50) and the red candle (.50)

Another Flower arrangement (.99)



The little jar I had and turned it over onto this candle holder and added a knob from a dresser I had and I'm going to add a pumpkin or something fall in there soon. I got the idea over @ The Little Brown House


I got these last year a Kirklands I love that store especially when they have their good sales.





My wreath I made last year.


My burlap Fall banner I made last year as well.


Cute little pumpkin I have on my shelf near my chalkboard in my kitchen.






My towel and rug got on clearance last year at Target. Hope you enjoyed my little tour on begining fall decorating at my home. Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I love Fall decorating! Not much longer and I'll begin mine!!
    Love what you've done! :)
    Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!