-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tornado Alley here we go........





This is the store I worked at going through high school.
Its crazy to see all this damage.


 
Here is the horrible thing that did all of this damage! It first touched down a few miles from our home about three main street over and then it turned into a monster! It has done alot of damage everywhere. I used to live out by Thunderbird Lake and my old high school got alot of damage and where I used to work when I was younger and many more areas. It so sad to see where I grow up on TV damaged. God bless each and everyone that has lost their homes in this time. Just keep our home state in your prayers!


This video was in Yukon Ok but we are in Norman Ok.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heart goes out to everyone there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!