- 3cups of veg. oil (for the frying pan)
- 4 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- in a deep medium skillet, heat veg oil over med high.
- meanwhile in a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together, then make a well in the middle of the flour mixature and add milk, and eggs, mix until smooth.
- Transfer batter into a freezer bag and cut end or like I did use an old salad dressing bottle.
- Test your oil to see if its hot enough, Now here comes the fun part, take your bottle or bag and start making circles and going back and forward until you have the right you want. I make them small and big.
- Cook until brown on both sides. Drain on a paper towel
- Dust your funnel cakes with powder sugar and enjoy!
My kids love these they ask for them all of the time. We eat them for breakfast or just for an afternoon snack!