Wednesday, April 28, 2010



Thats what happened to me yesterday when I was trying to light our grill! Dang I guess I'm not lighting it no more that crazy grill! It got my fingers and hand and man did that hurt! SIGH SIGH! I'm just thankful it didn't burn my ring to me now that would have hurt! I put ice on it all night and finally I google the net to help find some relief and I got my aloe gel out of the fridge and it cooled it down. What a night! It feels so much better today! Can't even tell I did anything to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. I'm so glad that it wasn't any worse than what it was. I have never lit the BBQ, too afraid. And I don't think I ever will!


Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!