-->

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Cupcake Wreath

Since I've had a few days off of work I wanted to do something crafty so I found this cute Valentine Cupcake Wreath here on Tatertots and Jello.  It was really easy to make. She also has some other cute ideas for valentines just go take a look around her blog. Well here is the valentine wreath I made:

I went to the dollar tree and picked up a 10in green wreath and some pink and heart ribbon and then went to the dollar general and picked up the heart cupcake holders and had some pink and white ones cupcake holders on hand, to go around the outer sides of the wreath and there you go thats my valentine wreath!


I'm linky up with Craftaholics Anonymous with her Valentine craft projects Party!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!