-->

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Zack


My son's 8th birthday is this Saturday the 9th. I order this package from Cheryl & Co

and all I paid for it was tax which was $3.20 thats it. I don't think they are having this deal anymore, but I found the deal on here

and signed up an account with them and add birthdays and anniversary's on a calendar and earn $40.00 in earn money and bought his gift with it. At first I didn't think I was going to get the $40.00 but it came in an email and I just used the account number and pin it told me to use and on top of that Cheryl & Co was having a FREE SHIPPING that day for the new years so that why I only had to pay for the taxes, which was only 3.20! He was so excited to see what he had gotten today in the mail. Happy Early Birthday Mommy and Daddy Love you and oh I almost forgot the girls too! Have a great birthday! I will be posting birthday party pics this coming up weekend so be a look out for them. Have a great rest of the week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!