-->

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Putting the sewing machine to work today!

I got out the sewing machine out today and got to work I sewed a slipcover for my chair and used this tutorial
I had some extra material so this project cost me nothing just the hard work sewing it. I think it turned out great I love it. Also I redid my ottman to, I just had some extra white duck material left and stapled it on this time instead of sewing a slipcover. It was easier this go round!


Before: this is the color of the chair before I made the slipcover
I forgot to take a picture before so I just took off the top slipcover to show you the color.



After: I wish the picture was a little better
Now something for christmas, I had seen these stockings at Ballard Designs, so I decided to give it a try and this is how mine turned out! I didn't monogram them but I still think they turned out great!

We have been redoing our kids bathroom and next week I going to be showing a sneak a peak of some of the progress my husband has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!