-->

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Decorations

I finally got the tree up and did some decorating last night and this morning. The stockings I made and the santa hangers I got at a yard sale last year and painted them red and white. Alot of my things I get are for the thrift store, hobby lobby, walmart, just had or was given to me.
The bells in the vase were from the dollar tree they come 9 to a pkg. The picture frames I just put christmas cards in them from the kids dentist! Hey it worked for me, because I was searching and searching for something to go in them. The glass bulbs were just put in a candle holder I had. Enjoy each other this year and have a wonderful holiday season!



BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU THIS SEASON!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!