-->

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Girls Bedroom Makeover

Since my hubby is still working on the bathroom, I decided to take on my own project the girls room! I repainted their room celery from sherwin williams which of course went to Lowes and ask them to mix it up. I got them some new curtains from Walmart, they just made the room come together. I found a lamp at the Goodwill with the shade I plan on paint it white later on when its warm enough outside. I also manage to find them two- plastic three drawer totes from the Goodwill to store all of their toys in them. I put them in the closet. Overall I think it turned out really good, I just need to get some things to go on the wall. The girls and I have a weekend project coming up that we will be doing to go on their wall. Here are some of the before and after shots I got of the room.


1 comment:

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!