-->

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Party!

I am joining this new year's party at The Roost. All you have to do is post your top 10 photos from this year with a short description under each one. This is a way to give us a peek at your 2008 as it closes.





My son's birthday party!



My twins having some camera fun!





My baby is going up to fast!



Our family at 4th of July watching fireworks in the park!




My wonderful husband and incredible son watching sisters ride a ride while eating their snow cones.







Halloween meet two lovely hanna montanas and one handsome indiana jones



We visited this place called POPS. This bottle lights up at night.


Jackson catching some shut eye!



Our Beautiful fall family photo!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you joined in on the fun. I loved going through your family pictures.....I especially like the family photo at the end! :0) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming to you from the Roost. What a cute family! Looks like you all had a lot of fun this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are sweet : ). Your little girls look adorable and fun! Your son...is going to be a heartbreaker. I love your blog background. Very pretty. Toille makes my heart happy : ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!