-->

Saturday, January 3, 2009

great goodwill find turned into a recipe holder

I was at the goodwill store the other day and ran across this great find for only .50. I brought it home and was using it to hold my cook books on my counter top. But it just wasn't working out the way I wanted it to. I got some advice from Nicole at The Pumpkin Seed and some more friends at the Craftster. Thanks to them I can up with this great transformation piece that I can hold my recipe books in now and I don't have to lean them up on my counter top or appliances. Also, thanks to my awesome Dad who welded this piece together for my today! Love you Dad! I found an easel at the dollar tree and had him weld it to the back of the stand. We then paint it black and silver. Well let's get to the good part showing the pictures.


Before:


Before:

After:

After:



After:

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh nice! I wish I had access to power tools/welders/anything! I just have to use my pieces as are unless I can glue it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!