-->

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hail Storm

We had a hail storm rip through our town yesterday with a microbust wind. We got some damage to our house and garage door, and very lucky it didn't break our windows.  My parents house window got busted out but thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Very Very Scary. The kids were in the tub the whole time while me and my husband were freaking out!  Our drainage by our house was more worrying me because it was stopped up and flooding up to our home. I went back to check on the kids and Zack said "Mom lets hold hands and say a pray".  We were all relieved when it was over but we were without power for 5hrs.

Here is a quick video of what we went through yesterday:



Here are some pics of our home that got damaged from the hail.





I know this is just minor compared to some of the other homes that lost their roofs, windows, trees, and many more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!