-->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lined Cabinets inside

Weekend project I was working on still in progress, I just have a few more cabinets to do.

We have lived in our house for over 8yrs and I have never touched the insides of my kitchen cabinets, just never have found the right color. The other day I was at the goodwill store and found some cute wallpaper and decided to use it as contact paper and it worked well.  The best part about the wallpaper is that it was only .99 for the whole roll and it was a pretty big roll.



Before:
After:


I put all of my kids plates, cups and bowls in this basket to help organize them.





I'm ready to fiinsh the rest all I like is one more top cabinet and then the rest of the bottoms and I'm done. Hopefully between, work, family I can get it done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!