-->

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Duck Pond

This past Sunday afternoon we took the kids to the duck pond to feed them, they have a blast feeding them. My son almost feed one out of his hands but when the duck got closer he got scaried a little. But maybe next time brother! I have never seen so many BIG BIG carp fish in my life as I did in that pond and BIG snapping turtles, we just kept watching for snakes to come to but thank God they weren't out! Next time I'm bringing everyone a bag of bread I just brought one bag and they were done in no time, and more ducks were coming to us!






















1 comment:

  1. How fun! I just love feeding the ducks at the park near our home. They do go through the bread fast, don't they?
    Hope you all are having a fun summer!
    Beth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!