-->

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long Break.......see what I've been doing........

Oh man I needed a break to get caught up on things, we have been so busy....

I finally found some curtains and blinds for my bedroom window:



I got some material and made a small cafe curtains for my amorie:





We bought some candle holders to go on the wall and I painted them black:
BEFORE: AFTER:


I painted my front door black:


BEFORE:


AFTER:




My husband and dad built one of these:





We had one of these:




We went here:





And Last I've been painting, painting, painting all of my frames and shelfs white and redecorating some things in the house. Boy I think I need another break just posting all of what I did. HA! I'll post pictures tommorrow from our Bartlesville trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!