-->

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Headbands

I have needed to make my girls some more headbands to wear, so today I had some extra material and made these for them today. I found a template you can print off and make your own, and at the LONG THREAD you can find out how much material you will need.







Here's my little tutorial:



Cut out your pieces from the template




lay side facing each other and sew on each sides

don't sew the ends up









now that you have sew the sides you need to turn it inside out and it will look like this when you are done.






Now tuck in the ends and get the elastic ready to sew in. At this point I also iron it out to make it straighter and easier to handle.




Now you can put the elastic in and sew it up on each sides




Here's what it should look like when you have both sides sewed together









Here are the girls modeling their new headbands. I hope my tutorial wasn't hard to follow. It took me about 5-10 minutes to make both of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!