-->

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day at school

Here's what I made for the teachers for Valentine's Day. It was really simple and easy. I got some waffle type ice cream cones, white chocolate, sprinkles and valentine candies.
I melted the white chocolate and dipped the top part of the cone in it and rolled it in sprinkles and then I put them in the freezer for a few minutes or until the chocolate set up. Then when it was dry I added the candies and wrapped it up in a freezer baggy and tied it with a bow and cut the rest of the bag off. Cute and fun idea! The teachers loved them.


Here's Zack and his teacher Ms Karns
Here's Grayce and her teacher Mrs. Aragon


Here's Kaylah and her teacher Ms. Clark














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your wonderful Comments!